JSC Voltas was established in 1992 in Klaipeda in Lithuania. Our main activities are design, installation, start-up and adjustment and maintenance of electrical engineering solutions for the constructed and renovated facilities in Baltic region countries.
Currently, the company has over 80 highly skilled employees, whose competence is constantly improved by participating in workshops and practical application of knowledge in projects.
- Lithuanian Ministry of Environment certificate No. 0326 the right to perform design and construction of a building;
- The State Energy Inspectorate under the Lithuanian Ministry of Energy certificate No. E-0208, allowing the operation of electrical equipment;
- Quality management system ISO 9001;
- The environment management system ISO 14001;
- Employees safety and health management system OHSAS 18001.
Customer satisfaction is our biggest asset. Therefore, in order to be the best company in its field, we pay special attention to quality, professional work and reliability. It is our values that guide us in daily work, and it reflects the continued growth in customers and partners. We are always close to the customer, ready to help and advise, timely solve problems and find the best solutions.
We are a strong team, has extensive work experience. The quality of work performed we strive by improving our processes, skills and knowledge. As before, we continue to devote special attention to staff training, implementation of new technological solutions and purchasing of new equipment.
We hope that our professionalism, timeliness and attentiveness will earn your respect and trust.
Thank you for choosing professional team JSC Voltas!
Director of JSC Voltas